Home > News > Content

Duct Name Collation

Dec 05, 2016

Spiral tube used in ventilation of cold, so the air intake tube. It is set by the use of the name, but it can be used in other places, or for drainage, rows of liquid or as containers, that you can't call it duct. Construct named should be called spiral bit seam of thin-walled tube, mainly made of metal and call it the spiral bit seam metal tube. If you grouped by material named, probably has a few names: galvanized (steel) spiral pipe, stainless steel coil, aluminium coil, or to distinguish it from the existing stainless steel tubes, you can call it super thin stainless steel tube, because it can thin 0.3 mm or more of rolling stainless steel strip.